Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Life got in the way of our deadline and while site maintenance is finished, there will be no recipe for the evening.

A large catering was added to my already busy sushi week so sadly I have to call it an early night before finishing the promised post,  "Cumin-Spiced Lamb and Duck Egg Meatloaf".  I will post the recipe this weekend.

In the meantime, enjoy these pictures of some of my sushi from this week and keep your eye out for the recipes and a step-by-step sushi lesson coming soon!

Sesame Ahi Poke Tostadas with Napa Cabbage Slaw, Fresh Avocado and Spicy Mayo


Sushi!  Krab and Avocado topped with Shrimp and California Rolls


My Original "Green Goddess Roll".  Also available in extra spicy with jalapenos on top! :-)


Tomorrow will be a record setting day of sushi with an event for 85 plus a live rolling lunch event for around 100 - 120.  3:30 a.m. start, 28.5# of rice, 30# of assorted fish.  I'm going to need my sleep.

Wish me luck!






No comments:

Post a Comment